Wikipedia

Search results

Monday 16 February 2015

5 Questions Tag(Get to know me...)

Hiya world,
I was Sooo stuck on how to introduce this blog then it struck me why not combine a YouTube tag with a blog to get to know me beforehand ,so here It is ,the 5 Question Tag enjoy...

1)What is your favourite subject at school?
My favourite well I guess is art and english except the fact that my teacher hates me, dont get me Started on how he makes fun out of me.

2)If there was one thing you could eat forever?What would it be?
Well,call me a fat blob but CRISPS,yummy!!Ohh and biryani,not to mention chocolate with ice-
cream ....well I love food so it's kinda hard to choose lol tho ppl say I'm fussy!

3)Do you have any siblings?
Mashallah,I have one brother and one sister I have the whole package hehe!

4)Whats your ethnicity?
 Well I'm a British asian muslim and very proud..I love my culture.

5)Pets?
 I have had a CRAZY story of pets I've had crabs(disgusting ikr)they used to escape in my house EEEk!, I have had rabbits,chickens,birds,cats and turtles ,my favourite if I must say are cats well ,kittens they r soooooooo adorable...this is my tiger..
      
 



Thanks so much for reading if you will like more tags like this please email me or any other suggestions,stay smiling:)

10 comments:

  1. I really love your blog eventhough you have just started it Ik it's gonna be a hit a shame u don't have as many followers but plz carry on I love reading ur work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, erm I think your blog is really interesting and im sure there's somthing for everyone. You seem like a really interesting person that I would like to get to know :) Please keep blogging because you have given me something to Rush home every day to read ! #ILoveYourBlogs Your amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe!Thanks for your love and support it means a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww np, I just think it takes a lot of courage to persue something like this, waiting for the next post... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you blogs thats all i have to say❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww,glad u liked it honestly means a lot💕

      Delete
    2. Ive added a translator at the bottom of the page in case anyone of you would prefer it in a diffrent language..I don't know how accurate it will be but you lot can tell me:)

      Delete
  6. I love your blogs, they are very fun and interesting.Plz post more!!!

    ReplyDelete